Weekend Mass Schedule for August, 2014
Saturdays: 5pm Watson; 7pm Englefeld
Sundays: 9am St. Gregor; 11am Quill Lake
Tuesdays: 6:45pm-7:15pm in Englefeld
Saturdays: 11am-12pm in Watson
Please refer to the most recent bulletin for any changes, or call 306-287-3260 / email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment.
Fr. Robert Barron: Who is Jesus and what makes him unique?
Our area of east-central Saskatchewan has a long and rich history of a Catholic presence, having been served for many years by the monks and priests of nearby St. Peter’s Abbey and by the Archdiocese of Regina before becoming a part of the Diocese of Saskatoon in 1998.
With open arms we welcome you to our parishes. For more information about Mass times, please check out the Mass schedule above.
Getting to our parishes:
Our communities are located east of Humboldt, Saskatchewan along highway 5.
- Sacred Heart Parish, Watson
- Basement church built in 1921
- Top portion completed in 1953
- Membership: approx. 170 families
- Holy Guardian Angels Parish, Englefeld
- First (log) church built in 1905
- Second church built in 1911
- Current church completed in 1980
- Membership: approx. 80 families
- St. Gregory Parish, St. Gregor
- First church built in 1907
- Current church built in 1923
- Membership: approx. 60 families
- St. Catherine Parish, Quill Lake
- Church built in 1937
- Renovated in 1958-59 and 1978
- Membership: approx. 50 families